It is one of the best topics of debate, but not everyone has the same opinion on this topic. Erectile dysfunction and Impotence are two terms but often these are used interchangeably means these two terms are almost identical.
The difference between impotence and erectile dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction is usually referred to as Erectile Dysfunction if you are not aroused during sex or do not have a sex drive. Impotence and erectile dysfunction are not entirely the same, but the symptoms and causes are quite the same. Some conditions are different. Erectile dysfunction means that during sexual intercourse, the sufferer is not able to get a proper erection or maintain it. In impotence is a man who loses his interest in sex. When a man loses his sexual attraction, it is called impotence.
Impotence is a broader term than erectile dysfunction, which may explain other sexual problems such as low sexual drive as well as problems with ejaculation and orgasm. You can know more about it at ED at Genericvill.
What is Erectile Dysfunction Treat?
In both two physical problems, you will not get an erection. It means you are not sexually happy in both conditions with hardness and difficulty in erection. But you have to remember that erectile dysfunction is caused by impotence. So impotence is one of the reasons for ED.
It is related to the blood supply of the penis.
But various researches have shown that these two health conditions also come from physical problems. There is no proper blood circulation to the penis or other sexual organs for impotence, or the adequate amount of blood does not reach the penis; thus, sexual arousal does not occur during intercourse, affecting sexual performance.
Medicine to Cure Erectile dysfunction in Men
What are the causes of erectile dysfunction?
There are different type’s causes of this health condition.
It is one of the common causes of ED that involves veins or arteries in the penis, especially in aged people. It may be related to the hardening of the arteries in the body. Impotence can come from a penis injury or a venous leak; then, it can turn into ED.
- Premature ejaculation. In this problem, men are incapable of keeping a solid erection during sexual intercourse. So your partner cannot enjoy sex.
- Performance anxiety. It happens due to the stress of hectic life.
- Depression. If you are getting depressed for any reason, it will affect your ability to erect. Sometimes, the antidepressant drug may cause erection problems, too.
- Diabetes: Erectile dysfunction is common to those men who have diabetes that cause severe hardening of veins or arteries. The nerves controlling erections are often seen in men who have diabetes.
- Nervous system problems: Numerous nervous system problems can create the ED. For example, stroke, nerve injuries, multiple sclerosis, and difficulty in the spinal cord. Sometimes, pelvic surgeries can nerve after that; it can create ED.
- Medicine-induced impotence: Several medications can cause ED or Erectile dysfunction, including Blood pressure medicines, anti-depression drugs, glaucoma eye drops, antidepressant medicines, cancer chemotherapy medicines.
- Hormone-induced impotence. Hormone abnormalities can cause ED. It contains increased prolactin, a hormone produced by the pituitary gland. These include steroid abused by bodybuilders, thyroid hormones in very high or very low doses, and medicinal hormones used to treat prostate cancer. These shots became the reason for making Ed. Sometimes, hormone abnormalities in men may create impotence and then leads to ED.
- Low Testosterone: Low testosterone levels in the body can create impotence in men, leading to ED.
- Improper or imbalance Lifestyle: Smoking, excessive consumption of alcohol, inappropriate diet chart, the sleeping disorder can lead to ED.
The risk for erectile dysfunction and impotent
Risk factors of erectile dysfunction and impotent are the same:
- Prostate problems
- Hypogonadism, the health condition where the testicles are not making hormones
- some long-term or chronic diseases, including kidney failure
How does erectile dysfunction or impotence can be treated?
Treatment for ED or impotence is similar in that it is based on the reason for the problem. Including
- Lifestyle changes: Reducing the consumption of alcohol, stop using tobacco, losing excess weight, and increasing physical activity.
- Reviewing your medicines: You have to change those medicines, which may create impotence, then it may lead to ED.
- Psychotherapy: You may go with psychotherapy that can reduce stress and anxiety, which are closely linked to sex.
- It is highly effective in treating this health condition.
- Testosterone therapy. It also helps to improve energy, mood, reduce depression and increase sexual interest in the male who has low Testosterone. It cannot be prescribed to those men who have a high level of Testosterone. That is because there is a risk of prostate enlargement and other side effects.
Know More About ED