Bigfun Tablets (Sildenafil Citrate)
Active Ingredient (Generic Name):
Leeford Pharma Pvt Ltd
4 Tablets in strip
6 To 15 days
Use Code GV10 @ Checkout page
BigFun Jelly is a brand name for Sildenafil which belongs to type 5 Phosphodiesterase PDE 5 inhibitor used to treat people with erectile dysfunction. It contains Sildenafil as the main active ingredient which has a great effect on the dormancy on the men after the sexual intercourse. BigFun Jelly is used to treat the incapability of keeping an expanded and an erected penis throughout sexual activity. This state of being unable to keep an enlarged and stiff penis is called Erectile Dysfunction or Impotence. BigFun Jelly is used to help relax muscles around the blood vessels hence allowing more blood to flow to the targeted area. It is also to help treat adult patients having Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH).
How to use BigFun Jelly?
BigFun Jelly has two forms. The first form is for external use only. This is a jelly that is applied to the targeted area. To use BigFun Jelly, check the label first for directions of use. Start by cleaning and drying the targeted area and then wash your hand very well. Next, apply the Jelly to the area and then massage it gently. Wash your hands after applying the jelly except if your hand is the area indicated for the application. The second form is Big Fun oral Jelly 100 mg which taken orally.
You should take the prescribed dose as mentioned by your doctor. Mainly one jelly is enough and it is administered an hour before sexual activity. It should be swallowed as a whole with water or milk and not chewed or crushed.
If you missed or forgot a dose of BigFun Jelly 100mg, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is already time for your next dose, then skip the one you missed and stick to your regular schedule and never double the dose.
This medicine is approved to adult men with Erectile Impotence. Since BigFun Jelly helps relax the muscles and dilate the arteries and blood vessels in the body, it is also prescribed for adult patients with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension.
Side Effects Of BIGFUN(sILDENAFIL cITRATE)
Common Side Effects
BigFun Jelly might cause some common side effects that are listed below:
1) You might probably get a headache which can be manageable. You can control it by drinking a lot of fluids, mainly water. If your headache worsen then you should seek immediate medical help
2) You might feel dizzy or encounter a blurry vision: if you feel so make sure you don’t drive until you feel better.
3) You can also have a back pain which can be handled.
4) You can have muscle pain or a feeling of nausea.
5) You might have an upset stomach and you might also find some trouble sleeping.
6) You might feel that you have flu-like symptoms such as stuffy nose and sore throat.
Serious Side Effects
If any of these serious side effects appear after consuming BigFun Jelly, you have to consult a physician or seek immediate medical help.
1) If you encounter an unbearable headache or a migraine headache.
2) If you find a noticeable increase in urination.
3) If you have a stomach ache or indigestion.
4) If you feel pain in your bones.
5) If you notice that your urine is bloody or cloudy.
6) If you have pain in the bladder.
Uncommon and Rare Side Effects
1) Sometimes you can face some nose bleeding but it is uncommon to happen.
2) You might also feel a tingling feeling in your hands or feet or you can feel burning and numbness.
3) If you encounter a painful and prolonged erection then this rare and you need to consult a physician immediately.
4) If you suddenly find a change in your vision or feel sensitive to light then this is also rare and you might need medical assistance.
Should I avoid anything while taking BigFun Jelly?
1) Avoid drinking alcohol when using BigFun Jelly since you can encounter possible side effects and it can also reduce your sexual arousal and it will have an effect on maintaining the erection.
2) It is preferred that you use BigFun Jelly with food, although it can still be taken without food.
3) BigFun Jelly was found to be safe during pregnancy and lactation and no side effects were noticed on the baby.
4) It is safe to drive while using the medicine since no reactions were established when taking BigFun Jelly and driving.
5) Avoid consuming or drinking grapefruit products because it reacts to the medicine causing the drug to be saturated in your