What is Penegra Tablet used for?
Penegra is a tablet that is manufactured by ZydusCadila in India. It is composed of the main and active component sildenafil Citrate. Penegra Tablet is used for treating erection disorders such as Erectile Dysfunction (Ed) and Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension ( which is a high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart). Penegra is mainly prescribed for men having Erectile Dysfunction. It is used to treat Impotence; when achieving and keeping an erection is a problem during sexual intercourse. It is also prescribed for patients with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH). This Tablet is used to treat high blood pressure of arteries that are present between the lungs and the heart. It helps relax the smooth muscles present in the walls of the blood vessels thus helping in increasing the flow of the blood in specific areas of the body. For Impotence, Cenforce 100 Pills and Cenforce 200 buy online helps dilate the blood vessels around the penis. When the blood vessels are relaxed and dilated, the blood flow increases allowing the penis to be able to reach an erection and also sustain it. Penegra will only work if there is sexual arousal since it doesn’t increase your sexual stimulation.
How to use Penegra?
You should take Penegra 100 mg Tablet as instructed by your physician. Do not consume this medicine in larger or smaller quantities than recommended since it can have a negative effect. When taken for Pulmonary Arterial Disorder, it is generally taken 3 times a day, with a gap of 4-6 hours between each dose.
For Penegra to work effectively, take it medicine at least 30 minutes to an hour before sexual intercourse if taken for erection disorders. The effect of Penegra can last up to a duration of 4 to 6 hours. The action of the drug can be observed within 30 to 120 minutes after taking it. The onset of the medicine’s action usually varies from one person to another.
The dosage of Penegra 100 mg Tablet
Penegra dose is prescribed by your doctor because it can vary according to which problem it is taken for. The recommended dose for the Penegra tablet is one tablet that contains 100 mg of Sildenafil. This medicine is to be consumed on a daily basis. Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect that you’ve consumed an overdose of this medicine.
Side Effects of Penegra
Major Side Effects
• If you have a burning sensation in the arms and feet.
• If you encounter a sudden change in your vision or you start having color blindness.
• When you are facing a prolonged and painful erection that lasts more than 6 hours.
• If you have stomach pain and indigestion that is very painful and unbearable.
• If you feel light-headed and have dizziness that doesn’t go away.
• When you are encountering painful urination.
• If you feel a tingling sensation or numbness in one or both of your arms or legs.
• When you are having a sensitivity to light suddenly. If you feel a sudden sensitivity sensation in one or both eyes to the light.
• If you notice while urinating that your urine is cloudy or bloody.
Minor Side Effects
• If you feel flushing, redness, or warmth in your skin.
• If you have a minor and bearable headache.
• When you have a nosebleed that is controlled.
• Sometimes you can encounter difficulty in sleeping.
• If your diarrhea isn’t continuous.
• You can have a minor and bearable headache.
Severe Side Effects
Contact your doctor immediately if any of these symptoms are experienced on a regular basis or continue to worsen. Don’t ignore the side effects in the hope that they would feel better. Ignoring serious side effects can result in severe damage.
Important information you need to know when you are using Penegra
• Consuming alcohol must be prevented or kept to a minimum which is 3 drinks per one day while you are taking a Penegra tablet. You can also take Cenforce 150, Fildena 100 for sale, Super P Force Pills buy online.
• Grapefruit juice and grapefruit products might have a reaction with Penegra.
When not to use Penegra?
Contraindications of Penegra 100 mg Tablet
• If you have an allergy to the main constituent Sildenafil Citrate.
• It’s not recommended to take nitrate-containing medicines with Penegra since they release nitric oxide which dilates the blood vessels causing hypotension.
Last updated by Dr. Mary Hill on September 23, 2021
Author: Dr. Mary Hill
Dr. Marry Hill is one of the amongst and best urologists and content writers, who have treated hundreds of USA as well as international patients. She loves to write content based on Men’s Health problems like Erectile Dysfunction and Sexual Disorders. You can connect on Twitter: @maryhil14623979