Super Avana (Avanafil/Dapoxetine)
|Active Ingredient (Generic Name):|
Erectile Dysfunction, Premature ejaculation
4 Tablets in strip
Sunrise Remedies Pvt Ltd
6 To 15 days
Super Avana Tablet is manufactured by Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd. It is a drug that consists of avanafil 100 milligrams and depoxetine 60 milligrams as the main active constituents. It is used for the treatment and prophylaxis of sexual dysfunctions especially erectile dysfunction or impotence in adult men. Erectile dysfunction is the lack of ability to get or maintain an erection long enough to complete a sexual intercourse. Super Avana Tablet helps the prolongation and sustainment of an erection in sexual activities. It also helps in the treatment of premature ejaculation and enhances the sense of control and sexual satisfaction in men. Avanafil is a Viagra-like drug but has a longer duration and shorter time to see its effectiveness. It has proved itself in efficacy in men and even was well tolerated by older men. It is approved by the FDA to treat different types of erectile dysfunction. Dapoxetine was initially an ineffective antidepressant but it shows its high effectiveness in increasing the length of sexual intercourse. It is the only approved drug to treat premature ejaculation.
Instructions for the use of Super Avana Tablet
You should ask a doctor before taking this medication. Follow your doctor’s exact prescription and do not change anything without consultation. The optimum daily dose is taking one pill of Super Avana Tablet that contains 100 milligrams of avanafil and 60 milligrams of depoxetine. You should take the tablet with a glass of water or juice, about 45 minutes before engaging in any sexual activity. You will need sexual stimulation to see this pill working. Super Avana Tablet can be taken with or without food. Do not take more than 1 tablet per day and not before a 24 hours have passed.
Mode of action of Super Avana Tablet
Super Avana Tablet has a dual action making it superior to other erectile dysfunction treatments. Avanafil is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor which works by relaxing the muscles surrounding the blood vessels nourishing the penis and by increasing the blood flow going there. Phosphodiesterase type 5 is found in many tissues of the body including the penis resulting in long and maintained penile erection. Whereas, Dapoxetine acts by preventing the serotonin transporter from doing its function thus enhancing serotonin’s action in the presynaptic and postsynaptic receptors. The mode of action of daoxetine is what gives Super Avana Tablet its advantage of letting the patient have more sense of control and reduce the premature ejaculation.
Contraindications with Super Avana Tablet (Don’t use this drug if you meet any of the criteria mentioned below)
1) if you have hypersensitivity to the active ingredients ( Dapoxetine HCl or Avanafil) or other inactive constituents in Super Avana Tablet
2) If you have moderate to severe liver impairment
3) Combination of alcohol with Super Avana Tablet will increase the risk of adverse effects.
4) If you have a history of mania, hypomania or bipolar disorder. The drug should be stopped in patients who develop any of these disorders.
5) Patients who develop seizures or have unstable epilepsy
6) Patients who take organic nitrate as it increases the vasodilation resulting in hypotension.
Side effects of Super Avana Tablet
Common side effects include feeling sick and nauseated, being anxious or irritated, feeling numb or tingly, difficulty in getting an erection, sweating and flushing, constipation, gastrointestinal tract pain, insomnia, feeling tired, congested nose, increase in blood pressure, confusion, trembling, ringing in the ears, blurred vision or colour blindness, or indigestion.
Uncommon side effects include feeling dizzy upon standing or fainting, mood swings, irregular heart beat or slow heart beat, can not reach orgasm, depressed, itchy, cold sweats.
You should seek medical assistance if any of these symptoms persist or if you want to stop administering Super Avana Tablet.
Do not ingest alcohol or fatty food if you start taking Super Avana Tablet as they reduce its effect.
Do not take Super Avana Tablet if you take any of these medications
1) If you take monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAO) for the treatment of depression.
2) If you are treated for schizophrenia with thioridazine.
3) If you take any antidepressants
4) If you take Lithium to treat bipolar disorder
5) If you take tryptophan for treating insomnia
6) If you take anti-migraine drugs
7) If you take HIV medications
8) If you take antifungals like ketoconazole or itraconazole
9) If you are treating an infection with linezolid
10) If you take tramadol for management of pain