Showing 1–12 of 192 results
Hard pills Symptoms ,side effect, reviews
Symptoms of ED
• Reduced interest in sex
• Anorgasmia which is the inability to get to orgasm sufficient stimulations.
• Difficulty in maintaining an erection during the time of sexual activities
• Delayed ejaculation
• Premature ejaculation
Causes of ED
• Relationship problems
• Damage from cancer or surgery
• Cardiovascular disease
• Obesity or being overweight
• Alcohol use
• Drug use
Erectile Dysfunction Medications
The following drugs arouse blood flow into the penis to assist in treating erectile dysfunction:
• Sildenafil (Viagra)
• Testosterone (Androderm)
• Alprostadil (Caverject)
• Avanafil (Stendra)
• Vardenafil (Levitra)
Prevention of Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction can be avoided if there are proper lifestyle decisions made. Here are a few amendments that can be made in your life daily to prevent erectile dysfunction:
• Never use an illegal drug
• Adequate treatment for diseases like chronic health problems, diabetes, and blood pressure.
• Limit Alcohol
• Visit your doctor periodically to do checkups and screening medically.
• Keep depression and anxiety in control, visit your doctors to address this issue adequately.
• Avoid the excess of smoking
• Reduce stress
Diagnosis of Erectile Dysfunction
If you already have a severe health challenge or your doctor is suspecting that there might be an underlying condition that might be involved, you might also require a further test or consult with a specialist.
Test for underlying challenges may include:
• Urine Tests (Urinalysis)
Just like every other blood test, a urine test is used to check out for signs of diabetes or any underlying health challenges.
• Physical Examination
Might also include the careful examination of your testicles and penis to check for any indication of nerve sensations
• Blood Tests
A sample of blood will be sent to a laboratory to check for any sign of any heart disease, low testosterone, diabetes, and other related health conditions.