Filagra Oral Jelly (Sildenafil Citrate)
|Active Ingredient (Generic Name):||
Fortune Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
7 x 5g Sachets in Box
6 To 15 days
Filagra oral jelly is a jelly-containing drug that is manufactured by an Indian pharmaceutical company called Centurion Laboratories. This drug is used to improve sexual activities and treat sexual dysfunctions especially erectile dysfunction or impotence. Erectile dysfunction has two types including occasional or situational erectile dysfunction which happens due to anxiety and stress ( a common type in young healthy men) and frequent erectile dysfunction ( or long-term erectile dysfunction or impotence) which results from a serious medical condition that should not be overlooked and must be treated properly by visiting your physician. Erectile dysfunction is the inability to achieve and maintain an erection long enough to finish a sexual intercourse activity.
How does Filagra Oral Jelly work?
Filagra oral jelly contains sildenafil citrate which acts as the main active constituent. Sildenafil citrate is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor that treats erectile dysfunction by relaxing smooth muscles, dilating blood vessels thus increasing blood flow going to certain parts of the body including the genitals resulting in more sensitive feelings. Sildenafil citrate is the first FDA approved drug for treating erectile dysfunctions.
What is inside a Filagra Oral Jelly box?
One box of Filagra oral jelly contains seven sachets of jelly-containing sildenafil citrate. Sachets are of different flavors including pineapple, orange, strawberry, butterscotch, black currant, cherry, banana, vanilla, and many more assorted flavors. Not only is it pleasant to eat but also you can choose the flavor that matches your taste to help you achieve an unforgettable sexual experience. Filagra oral jelly is suitable for men that hate taking pills and even for those that take it with no problem, why take a pill when you can take a mood-lifting delicious jelly with the same effect. Each sachet has 5 grams of jelly that contains 100 milligrams of sildenafil citrate as the active constituent to treat your sexual dysfunction. You should eat the entire sachet content for one use. Do not start taking the drug or stop using it without medical consultation. One packet of Filagra oral jelly has 7 sachets that could be used for 7 separate inconsistent days or over one week depending on your frequency of committing to your sexual life. The maximum dosing frequency is once in one day ( 24 hours). You can eat the sachet content 15 minutes only before engaging in sexual activity. So not only does it have a fast onset of action but also it has a long duration of an average of 4 hours.
The most important drug interactions with Filagra Oral Jelly
1) The administration of Filagra oral jelly with other drugs that donate nitric oxide is contraindicated as sildenafil (which is the active constituent in Filagra oral jelly) is known to decrease the blood pressure if taken with nitrate-containing drugs.
2) Alpha-Blockers are used in patients with hypertension to decrease their blood pressure so an additive decrease in blood pressure will occur upon co-administration of alpha-blockers with Fillagra oral jelly. Patients, who are already stable on an alpha-blocker drug, can have dose adjustments of sildenafil citrate by their physicians.
3) Amlodipine administration must be avoided when taking Filagra oral jelly as a significant decrease in blood pressure will take place.
4) CYP3A4 inhibitors with Filagra oral jelly: strong CYP3A4 inhibitors like Ritonavir are especially prohibited when taking sildenafil- containing drugs as they increase the risk of systemic exposure to sildenafil resulting in facing more side effects. Your medical assistor should adjust the dose of Filagra oral jelly according to the strength of the CYP3A4 inhibitor you are taking.
5) Alcohol: drinking a lot of alcohol while taking Filagra oral jelly will decrease its effectiveness and might result in magnificent hypotension effect upon increased alcohol consumption.
Side effects of Filagra Oral Jelly
Experiencing some of the common side effects including getting a headache and less common side effects that include skin flushing, stuffy nose, gastrointestinal tract effects, feeling sick, insomnia, severe to moderate dizziness and blurry vision or impaired color vision is predicted. Getting any side effect that could affect your safety is possible so you should be careful not to drive, use machines or sharp tools until you get back to your normal self. Any persisting or unbearable side effects should be handled immediately by consulting with your physician. A headache though can be managed by drinking more water on a frequent basis and if it didn’t resolve you should seek medical assistance.
Do not take Filagra oral jelly if any of these is your case
1) If you have an injury or a disease or deformity in your penis.
2) Having a history of a heart attack in the past 6 months, stroke, angina, severe hypertension or hypotension, or life-threatening heart irregularity.
3) Having sickle cell anemia.
4) If you have multiple myeloma.
5) Having a condition associated with severe bleeding like a stomach ulcer.
6) If you are allergic to the active. Constituent (Sildenafil citrate).