About Kamagra 100 mg?
- Kamagra owes its action to the main component is Sildenafil Citrate present in it. Kamagra also popular by the name blue pill is primarily famous as a cure for male sexual dysfunction or impotence.
- This brand is popular in the UK because of ED’s major patient in the UK that why it is also called “Kamagra 100 mg”.
- In the United Kingdom, It is a highly prescribed medicine for erectile dysfunction in the UK.
- Kamagra 100 mg is also known as generic Viagra because it contains the same active component “Sildenafil”. Sildenafil FDI approved in the UK.
- Erectile dysfunction or impotence is a medical condition wherein a man faces difficulties in achieving and maintaining erections For some men, obtaining an erection isn’t much of a deal, however.
- Maintaining an erection long enough to hold out sexual activity with the partner is the main issue.
- The main reason behind male erectile dysfunction is that an inadequate amount of blood is available to the phallus.
- Erection happens because the blood rushes into the phallus at the time of arousal or sexual stimulation. However, for a man with erectile dysfunction, enough blood does not reach the phallus.
- As a result, the erection isn’t sturdy enough to last throughout the intercourse.
- There may be various reasons behind the poor blood circulation within the body.
Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension:
- It is an effective treatment for suppressing the symptoms of high blood pressure.
- The pressure goes up once the arteries, as well as the vessels that attach the heart to the lungs, clog up.
- This medicine reduces the pressure in these vessels and arteries. Thus, increasing the capability to operate properly.
What is Kamagra 100 mg?
- Kamagra 100 mg belongs to the category of PDE-5 inhibitors. This medicine hit the market as a treatment for erectile dysfunction.
- It is a product of an Indian pharmacy. This brand is one of the most exported drugs as it is quite affordable compared to the branded versions such as Cialis, Levitra, and Viagra.
- You do not need a prescription to buy Kamagra; however, it is important to talk to a doctor about your symptoms.
- There are many side effects associated with the medicine, so be double sure before you start consuming this medication.
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
- A number of causes can be physiological in nature. The root causes can be stress, depression, anxiety, relationship troubles, etc.
- The other set of causes include drinking, obesity, smoking, substance abuse, etc. Studies claim that male erectile dysfunction may be seen in older men and therefore the symptoms will increase with age.
- Men between the ages of 40 and 70 are doubtlessly more prone to develop male erectile dysfunction.
- The main purpose of this medicine is to smoothen and relax the muscles, arteries, and blood vessels in a man’s body.
- It helps in releasing nitrates and nitric oxide so that the arteries and vessels that carry blood to the penis expand in size. As the arteries and vessels expand, a lot of blood will reach the phallus.
- It works best for those patients who have erectile dysfunction due to physical or physiological reasons However, for a higher degree of physiological effects the medicine doesn’t work at its best.
Kamagra 100mg Cure Erectile Dysfunction?
- Kamagra 100 mg medication is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction in men, Kamagra 100 mg is known as a cure for dysfunction or impotence.
- For a man suffering from erectile dysfunction, getting and maintaining an erection is not an easy job. Sexual intercourse becomes troublesome in like cases.
- the most common explanation for dysfunction is the scarce blood flow to the phallus. There can be many reasons for developing erectile dysfunction.
- Some of the reasons can be depression, stress, anxiety, prostate cancer, prostatic hypertrophy, physical injury, etc.
- There can be some lifestyle issues behind erectile dysfunction like smoking, obesity, drinking, etc.
- All these factors will add up to develop impotence. so as to cure this disorder, one should be able to modify the lifestyle, physical, and physiological factors.
What is the Uses of Kamagra 100 mg?
This medicine is useful in two health conditions. These include:
- Blood vessel cardiovascular disease
- Erectile Dysfunction
Side Effects: Kamagra 100 mg
Kamagra has numerous facet effects. These can be serious and trivial in nature. These include:
- Flushing of the skin
- Nose Bleeding
- Increased sensitivity of light
- Cloudy or bloody urine
- Buzzing in the ears
- Tearing of the eye
- painful and prolonged erections
- Painful urination
- Nasal congestion
- A sensation of numbness, burning, and tingling in the feet and arms
Dosage of Kamagra 100 mg
- For people who take in Kamagra 100 mg before sexual activity, there are very bleak chances of missing a dose.
- However, for men WHO use it to cure male erectile dysfunction, there could also be some episodes of forgetting to take the medication.
- The same as that the case for pulmonic blood vessels with high blood pressure. In case, of missing a dose of Kamagra UK, one must take the missed dosage as soon as he remembers.
- However, if the time for the next dosage is near, then skip the missed dosage. As it may cause drug overdose.
- It is important to consult a doctor before you start taking Kamagra. Your doctor will prescribe you the right dosage based on your condition and body tolerance.
- In the case of a medication overdose, contact the doctor immediately.
You may even need to seek help from the poison control department or emergency room. Some of the symptoms of drug overdose are:
- Trouble breathing
Precautions of Kamagra 100 mg
Be Sure for Allergies:
Many of you can be allergic to the components present in Kamagra.
Allergies might vary from gentle to severe. Go through the ingredients carefully, and in case you are allergic to any of the ingredients then consult the doctors
Drugs containing Nitric Oxide and Nitrates:
For men who consume any medication, that contains nitrates and nitric oxide, Kamagra is not advisable. Nitrates can lower blood pressure.
If you take medications that include nitrates along with Kamagra, your blood pressure can go considerably down. Thus, leading to frequent episodes of fainting.
For patients, who have a history of cardiac problems or angina should not consume sildenafil.
It can have some unwanted effects on their body. Moreover, such people should even try to limit sexual activity as it may have bad effects on their overall health.
Women Who are Pregnant:
Kamagra 100 is not suitable for pregnant women. Kamagra 100 mg (kgr 100 Viagra green) is given to patients with high blood pressure. However, for pregnant women, this drug is not at all safe.
There are very rare cases when this medicine will be prescribed to pregnant women. There are many risks linked to the drug.
Breast Feeding women:
Women who are currently breastfeeding their children should abstain from consuming this medicine.
In case of dire need, a breastfeeding mother should consult the doctor before taking the medicine, as it may be dangerous for the mother as well as the child.
The doctor may prescribe a dose as per the requirement or may prescribe a substitute, which may be safe for both the mother and her child.
Hypotension – Having low blood pressure:
It can lower your blood pressure. So, if you are presently consuming some drugs for high blood pressure so as to lower your blood pressure.
Then you must keep a distance from Kamagra 100 because it can lower your blood pressure. You can consult your doctor for more information on the subject.
It can interact with medication that you may be using for some other health condition.
Many medications like the ones containing nitroglycerine are not safe to consume along with Kamagra. These medicines can form a concoction in your body thus resulting in fatal side effects.
Similarly, the drug is not suitable for people who consume medications for hypotension.
Before you start taking medicine, Please consult your doctor. Your doctor may prescribe you a dosage based on your medical health.
Chronic or Acquired Penis Deformation:
People suffering from deformities in the phallus-like Cavernosal fibrosis, etc should not consume Kamagra.
Taking medicine in such cases can make the patient impotent forever.
Such patients should seek help from some other medicine or methodology that cures erectile dysfunction.
In rare cases, Kamagra 100 can cause priapism. It is a medical condition wherein the patient can experience prolonged erections.
The erections can last for more than four hours and can be extremely painful. This condition can cause serious damage to the phallus.
The patient may even lose sexual potency forever. Patients suffering from anemia, myeloma, physical deformity, etc are more at risk of developing priapism.
It’s an awfully serious medical case. People should be careful while consuming it.
In the case of heart disease or a history of stroke and heart attack, one should not consume this medicine.
Such people should minimize sexual activity as it can have a serious impact on their bodies.
For people, who are undergoing some surgical operation or even dental procedure, Kamagra 100mg is not suitable. It can have some serious effects on the body.
Children Using This Medicine:
Kamagra 100 is not at all suitable for children below the age of eighteen.
Many children may be consuming medicine because of the medical condition, Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. However, the medication should be given to the children only when a doctor says so.
There are several aspect effects of Kamagra 100. Never self-diagnose this medication in children.
Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy:
Patients who have a history of erectile dysfunction are more prone to develop BPH.
Therefore, it is advisable for men suffering from erectile dysfunction to go through the necessary screenings and tests beforehand.
Interactions Caused By Kamagra
Kamagra 100mg can have different interactions with medications for different people.
The interactions might vary from person to person relying upon medicine usage. Let us discuss some interactions with this med.
Interaction with Alcohol:
There are no cases of serious interactions of alcohol with Kamagra 100mg.
However, it’s recommended to limit alcohol intake while on it. As alcohol will cut back the effectiveness of the drug.
However, more than normal consumption of alcohol can cause some unwanted incidents. Some of them include flushing, dizziness, fainting, flushing, change in heart rate, etc.
Interactions with Other Medications
The list of medications, which may interact with Kamagra 100mg pills includes:
- Imatinib Mesylate
- ACE inhibitors
- Disease Interaction:
There are numerous diseases that may not go well with Kamagra. These include:
Cardiovascular problems and Kamagra 100mg do not get along. people who have a history of stroke, coronary failure, angina, etc shouldn’t take this medicine.
Moreover, they must minimize sexual activity as it can have bad effects on their health.
Patients who have excretory organ issues or any sort of excretory organ impairment should consult the doctor before consuming Sildenafil. However, individuals with milder diseases might take medication. However, the risk factor remains.
Kamagra pill is not suitable for patients who suffer from retina discoloration.
The medicine might worsen the condition. Such patients should consult the doctor before mistreatment of this medication.
It is necessary to consult the doctor before taking 100mg. Tell your doctor about your complete medical history.
The doctor should know about all your allergies before prescribing this medicine.
People suffering from heart problems, kidney disorders, liver ailments, high blood pressure, diabetes, etc should avoid consuming this medication.
In some cases, the medication can make the patient dizzy, so it is advisable to stay away from any physical activity especially involving any machinery or driving a vehicle.
Other ED Medicine
Cenforce 100 blue pill | Cenforce 150 mg | Fildena 100 purple pill | Fildena Double 200
How does Kamagra work?
KGR works due to the active component, Sildenafil 100mg present in the medicine.
The drug helps relax the muscles. It helps in the release of nitrates at the time of arousal.
These nitrates expand the arteries and the vessels that supply the blood to the phallus.
As a result, more blood reaches the penis. However, the works only when a person is sexually aroused or stimulated.
Is Kamagra 100 the Generic Version of Viagra?
Yes, Kamagra100(Sildenafil) is an alternative to Viagra.
How long does it take Kamagra 100 to show results?
It is meant for oral consumption only. You consume to take the medication prior to or after taking food. You can simply take this drug with a glass of water.
However, try to avoid taking fatty food after taking Kamagra as it may reduce the effectiveness of the drug. the medicine works best on an empty stomach.
What’s the distinction between Kamagra 100 and Sildenafil?
Sildenafil is one of the primary components present in Kamagra. A similar part is present in Viagra.
The concentration of sildenafil citrate present in the drug depends upon the dosage of the medication.
Is it safe to smoke once taking Kamagra?
The solution to the current question is no. It’s not safe to smoke once consuming this medicine.
There are many aspect effects of this. Moreover, the drug comes with numerous precautions and smoking is one in all of them.
Therefore, it is advisable to avoid smoking while consuming it.
Kamagra beside Food and Alcohol It
It’s judicious to keep the amount of alcohol as minimum as possible while consuming it.
The side effects of this med can become more pronounced with alcohol. Some of the facet effects that one could face are fainting, flushing, change in heart rate, dizziness, etc.
Last updated by Dr. Mary Hill on Nov 24, 2023
Author: Dr. Mary Hill
Dr. Marry Hill is one of the amongst and best urologists and content writers, who have treated hundreds of USA as well as international patients. She loves to write content based on Men’s Health problems like Erectile Dysfunction and Sexual Disorders. You can connect on Twitter: @maryhil14623979