Suhagra Tablets (Sildenafil Citrate)
|Active Ingredient (Generic Name):||
6 To 15 days
4 Tablets in Strip & 10 Tablets in a strip
1 month ago
I got my product with no problem I’m…
I got my product with no problem I’m ready to order my second one
1 month ago
Quick delivery. Honest and reliable to deal with.
1 month ago
The application was extremely easy and…
The application was extremely easy and quick but have not received my check yet.
1 month ago
Genericvilla is the best online…
Genericvilla is the best online business I have had the pleasure of doing business with. Shipping is fast, the prices are excellent, and the quality of the products is very good.
1 month ago
This was the second I ordered and…
This was the second I ordered and experienced the service which is none less than the best on-time delivery.
Suhagra is a drug that is used to treat erectile dysfunction or impotence in adult men. It is also used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH).
What is erectile dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction is not being able to achieve or maintain a long erection for enough time to complete sexual activity.
What are the causes that types of erectile dysfunction have?
1) The first type is Occasional erectile dysfunction which happens when one is subjected to stressful situations. It can also happen when you are anxious and worried about not being up to your partner’s expectation or spending a night with a new partner.
2) The second type is: Frequent Erectile Dysfunction, which is a bit different than the first type in its causes and treatment, is a long-term condition which happens when you have a serious medical condition that needs to be treated causing it.
What is pulmonary arterial hypertension and what are its causes?
Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) is a condition associated with high blood pressure in arteries connecting the heart to the lungs and supplying blood to the lungs. The high pressure is a result of narrowed or blocked blood vessels.
Taking Suhagra Tablet increases blood flow to the penis and the lungs. Sildenafil is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor thus it inhibits phosphodiesterase type 5 from destructing cyclic guanosine monophosphate present in the smooth muscles. The mechanism of action of sildenafil is that it relaxes the smooth muscles surrounding the blood vessels and dilates the blood vessels thus increases the blood flow supplying certain parts of the body (including the penis and the lungs).
How to use Suhagra Tablet safely?
The recommended daily dose is 100 milligrams present in a Suhagra tablet, but some doctors prescribe 50 milligrams as the starting dose of Suhagra depending on your case needs so you should discuss with your physician before taking it. You should take a tablet of the prescribed dose of Suhagra an hour before starting any sexual activity. Consult your physician if you want to initiate or stop using the Suhagra tablet. You have an average of 4 hours to achieve as many erections as you can before the drug’s effect wears off.
Do not take this drug if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. This drug is not meant to be taken by women except if it were specifically prescribed for treating pulmonary arterial hypertension and should be closely monitored.
There are things you need to avoid doing in your diet when you are using Suhagra to get the best results
The first thing is that you have to stop drinking alcohol as it has a vasodilatory effect resulting in an additive effect of hypotension. The second thing you have to avoid is grapefruit juice and its products as they tend to expose your systemic circulation to more of the drug so you will be at risk of experiencing more side effects. The last thing is decreasing the consumption of fatty meals as they tend to decrease the absorption of Suhagra Tablet thus decreasing its effectiveness.
How many substitutes are available
Side effects of Suhagra Tablet
It is possible to experience some of the common side effects, like a headache, skin flushing, nausea or vomiting, congested nose, blurry vision (or color blindness), dizziness or confusion and gastrointestinal tract disturbances. If you experience more aggressive adverse effects like shortness of breath (SOB), allergic reactions to any constituent in the drug, angina, painful or prolonged erection ( more than 4 hours) or any other symptom that persists should be dealt with by a physician.
1) Suhagra administration with organic nitrates is contraindicated as sildenafil is known to cause synergistic hypotensive effect if taken with nitric oxide donor drugs.
2) Antihypertensive drugs like alpha blockers with Suhagra will result in an additive decrease in blood pressure. Patients, who are already stable on an alpha-blocker drug, can have dose adjustments of sildenafil by their doctors.
3) Amlodipine should be avoided when taking Suhagra as a severe decrease in blood pressure will happen.
4) CYP3A4 inhibitors co-administration with Suhagra: strong CYP3A4 inhibitors like Ritonavir are especially contraindicated when taking sildenafil- containing drugs as they increase the systemic exposure to sildenafil resulting in more side effects. Your doctor should adjust the dose of Suhagra according to the strength of the CYP3A4 inhibitor you are taking.