Silditop (Sildenafil Citrate)
|Active Ingredient (Generic Name):||
Healing Pharma, India
10 Tablets in Strip
6 To 15 days
What is Silditop?
Silditop is a medication used as a treatment for ED or impotence in men. It is composed of Sildenafil citrate. It’s a generic form of medication that is effective in treating erectile dysfunction which occurs in men due to a variety of causes.
Impotence is a physical condition suffered by men. It is identified as an incapability to experience an erection by a man in spite of the presence of the sexual arousal.
Impotence is a physical condition suffered by men. It is identified as an incapability to experience an erection by a man in spite of the presence of the sexual arousal. It is also marked by premature ejaculation and the incompetence to maintain an erection for a satisfactory time.
It has many varied causes which can be physical as well as physiological reasons.
It has many diverse causes which can be physical as well as physiological reasons. But it has been observed that that 90% of times, impotence springs from physical reasons.
The physical conditions that can cause erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men are:
- Multiple sclerosis
- Operations for prostate cancer
- Peyronie’s disease
- Substance abuse
- Surgery for enlarged prostate
- Operations near the pelvic region
- Cardiovascular disease
- Metabolic syndrome
- High Level of cholesterol
- Sleep disorders
- Excessive Bodyweight
The psychological reasons that can prompt erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men are:
- Inferiority Complex
How does Silditop work to treat Erectile Dysfunction in Men?
Silditop is made up of Sildenafil citrate. Sildenafil citrate is a recognized phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. It also works as a vasodilator. It widens the blood vessels and relaxes the cells. This regulates higher blood flow towards the penis. It dilates the blood vessels of the penis.
Silditop is made up of Sildenafil citrate. Sildenafil citrate is a recognized phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. It also works as a vasodilator. It dilates the blood vessels of the penis.
Silditop facilitates a higher flow of blood towards the male organ. This mechanism allows the men to have an erection along with the aid of physical arousal.
In what doses is Silditop available in the market?
Silditop is available in the tablet form. It is available in the market in two doses.
- Silditop 50 mg
- Silditop 100 mg
You can take the dosage as per your doctor’s orders. Silditop is to be used when a man desires to have sexual activities.
It is to be taken only once a day, an hour before the desired sexual activity. A gap of 24 hours is to be maintained to avoid the risk of overdose.
It is best taken only with water. Silditop’s effects are delayed if you consume a heavy meal along with medication.
The use of alcoholic drinks with Silditop medication is discouraged as it may nullify its effects.
Once you take the medications, it starts showing effects anywhere between 30 minutes to 60 minutes. Physical arousal is mandatory for the desired results.
The list of physical ailments, conditions, and diseases which may bring adverse reactions when combined with Silditop medication:
- Lung diseases like Asthma, Pneumonia, Tuberculosis, Lung Cancer, and others.
- Cardiovascular diseases like coronary artery disease, heart attack, congenital heart disease, and others.
- Diseases like multiple myeloma, sickle cell anemia, leukemia, and others.
- Diseases related to the liver like liver cancer, Gilbert Syndrome, Autoimmune Hepatitis, and others.
- Diseases related to the kidney like a kidney stone, Nephrotic syndrome, Renal tubular acidosis, and others.
- Diseases related to the stomach like Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Crohn’s Disease, and others.
- Had undergone critical blood loss recently due to an accident, injury or other reasons.
- If the shape of your male organ is not normal, damaged or impaired.
- Complexities or regular variations in your blood pressure like hypertension and hypotension.
- If you have had the eye condition called as NAION (Non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy)
- If you have had eye-sight related issues like vision loss or blurred vision in your medical history.
- If you have suffered from a stroke in recent years.
- If you have has any major or minor surgery or operations within the last six months.
- If you or your parents have called the retinitis pigmentosa, a genetic condition that results in severe loss of vision.
- If you have any hearing-related problems or diseases like Otosclerosis, Tinnitus, and others.
If you have any conditions which are mentioned above or any other one(s) which are not mentioned above, discuss it over with your doctor before making use of Silditop.
When certain medications interact with Silditop, they produce unexpected effects, the medication doesn’t work as it should or it may even result in critical side effects which may have otherwise been non-existent.
The medications which interact with Silditop 100 are listed below.
- The drug is known as Riociguat, which is used for the treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension.
- Medications that are used to alleviate chest pain such as Thrombolytic drugs, and artery relaxers.
- Medicates that are nitrates such as Isosorbide, Isosorbide mononitrate and nitroglycerin.
- Medicines or recreational drugs comprising of amyl nitrite, butyl nitrite, amyl nitrate, and others. (They are popularly known as poppers)
- Any alpha-blockers like Tamsulosin and Doxazosin.
- Antifungal medications like Itraconazole and ketoconazole.
- Antibiotics like clarithromycin and erythromycin.
- Medications like Boceprevir, Telaprevir, mifepristone, and rifampin.
- Medications such as ritonavir and saquinavir which are recognized HIV protease inhibitor.
It is important that you do not combine these medications with Silditop. Please refer to your doctor or a professional medical expert for further clarification.
General complaints of side-effects after the use of Silditop 100 include:
- Redness of the skin
- Back pain
- Stomach aches
- Color vision deficiency
- Hearing loss
Critical side-effects after the use of Silditop include:
- Loss of hearing ability
- Loss of Eyesight
These symptoms have rarely been observed but if you begin to see signs of any of the symptoms please get medical help as soon as you can because if these are not treated right away then it may result in as irreversible defects.
Silditop 100 tablets are best kept in a place that is dry and does not come in contact with water.
Avoid storing them in bathrooms and kitchens.
The ideal temperature for storing them should be below 30 Degree Celsius.
Best keep them away from your children and pets to avoid undue accidents.
Other Sildenafil Citrate Brand for cure ED
Popular Brand in USA, UK, France, Australia, Japan