What are Cenforce D Tablets?
- This drug is fast-acting and relative to the Super P Force. This medicine contains sildenafil citrate and also dapoxetine which are the major ingredients; it consists of 100mg of sildenafil citrate sublingual (Viagra) and 60mg of dapoxetine hydrochloride (Priligy).
- It is used in treating erectile dysfunction for men that are under the age of 18-64 years and premature ejaculations (PE).
- This medicine controls the time taken for ejaculation; Buy Cenforce D tablets from our pharmacy stores online Generic Villa to surmount the Erectile Dysfunction Problem.
When is it prescribed?
The generic pill is used in treating patients mostly male that has a sexual problem such as impotence and erectile dysfunction. They assist in increasing the blood flow into the penis which is needed for obtaining and maintaining erections.
How does it Work?
- Every drug has 100mg of sildenafil citrate (which is also referred to as Viagra) for effective treatment of male erectile dysfunction (ED) and 60mg of dapoxetine (referred to as Priligy) which is the first prescription for oral medication particularly with exceptions to the treatment of premature ejaculations.
- Both medications are joined in a single treatment to provide the effects of the two medicines together.
- Sildenafil and dapoxetine citrate pill can also be taken when needed, sometimes between 1-2 hours before sex, instead of taking it daily.
- Cenforce D works very fast, and it’s removed quickly from the body.
How to Use Cenforce D Tablets?
- Men that are aged between 18-64 years who have premature ejaculation disorders can benefit from taking these drugs.
- Premature ejaculation comes when a man ejaculates with a small sexual arousing, sometimes before desired.
- Men who wish to enhance or gain back wielding power over ejaculation can gain from these medications.
What is the Dosage?
- Discuss with your doctor or physician about what is beneficial for you, but the exact dose is 100mg of this pill. A dose should be taken daily, and a half dose is suggested at first.
- Every treatment has the potential to last for 4 hours. Cenforce D pills should start to work 30 minutes to 1 hour before any sexual activity. Ensure the stomach is empty when using Cenforce.
- If the drug is taken immediately after eating, it should be taken once daily.
- In case you lose your daily dose of this drug, you should make sure that you take the drug immediately you remember.
- Take the pill once daily and within one hour prior to any sexual activity. If you remember to take the drug, suspend every sexual activity until you have used the drugs.
- In the case of an overdose, your physician should be your next point of call and ensure recourse to proper medications.
What are the Side Effects of Cenforce D?
Every medication has its side effects which include this medication. Get medical attention if there is an occurrence of an erection that lasted more than 4 hours or is sore, which can cause lasting effects on the penis. Some side effects are listed below;
Minor side effects
Various minor side effects are listed below;
- Mood swings
- Mood changes
Various major effects are listed below;
- Impaired judgment
- Slower reflexes
- Irregular heartbeat
- Specific drowsiness
- Severe drowsiness
- Loss of vision
- Severe prolonged and painful erection.
What Precautions need to be taken?
- Certain safety measures should be carried out whenever you are using these drugs.
- The medication is a prescription that must be used when the doctors suggest it after checking the patient medical history. It is not sensible to take more than one pill per day.
- This pill is secure and efficient for men, talk to your family doctor to check your medical background.
- Be certain to talk to your GP about any bleeding disorders, liver damage, sickle cell anemia, high blood pressure, cancer, anatomical deformities, or myeloma or kidney damage.
- Discuss with your family doctor before taking the pill to be certain that it will be safe for you.
- This includes preventing alcohol, sedatives, grape juice, nitrate medications or meals that have fats.
- This drug should not be taken when you want to drive or operate on heavy machinery. Men that are younger than 18 years should not be allowed to take this pill; you should avoid taking alcohol when using this pill.
- This medication is ineffective when used with alcohol; there is a chance of injury that can arise when you combine so much amount of alcohol and Cenforce D. There is also a chance of taking alcohol poisoning and unsafe interactions.
When not to Use?
- You might feel dizzy when taking this drug, so be careful not to drive or operate on heavy machinery until you are used to the method your body use in handling the effects of Cenforce D.
- Children and women should prevent using these drugs because of health risks.
- This drug is not suggested for use if you have been known to have Tadalafil or other components that are present in the dosage form.
How many Substitutes are Available?
There are also other ED pills with the same composition, strength, and form and hence it serves as an effective substitute.
Cenforce 50mg | Cenforce 100mg | Cenforce 120mg | Cenforce 150mg | Cenforce 200mg | Cenforce Professional 100mg | Cenforce Soft 100mg | Cenforce FM 100mg
Other Alternative Treatment For Cure Erectile Dysfunction
- Fildena 100 USA
- Fildena 150 Extra Power
- Malegra 100 For Sale
- Aurogra 100 Online
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are there manual methods of using Cenforce D?
Yes, these medications can enhance testosterone levels. It can affect the testes that lead to an increase in the blood testosterone level issues.
Can Cenforce D Tablets cause persistent and painful erection of the penis (Priapism)
Cenforce D is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction which is known to cause longer erections, persistent and painful erections of the penis (Priapism). In case erection occurs regularly for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention quickly. If it is not treated, there will be direct penile tissue damage, and also the total loss of potency can happen.
Is the pill a blood thinner?
No, the pill is not a blood thinner. It is associated with a group of medications known as P5 inhibitors that are used for treating patients with erectile dysfunction.
Last updated by Dr. Mary Hill on October 16, 2021
Author: Dr. Mary Hill
Dr. Marry Hill is amongst the best urologists and content writers, who have treated hundreds of USA as well as international patients. She loves to write content based on Men’s Health problems like Erectile Dysfunction and Sexual Disorders. You can connect on Twitter: @maryhil14623979.
There are no reviews yet.