- Malegra Oral Jelly is a Viagra-like drug that is manufactured by Sunrise Remedies Pvt Ltd which is an Indian company.
- Malegra oral jelly contains sildenafil citrate as the main active constituent which is an inhibitor of type 5 phosphodiesterase.
- This type of inhibitor prevents the damaging action of cyclic guanosine monophosphate-specific phosphodiesterase type 5 on cyclic guanosine monophosphate which is present in smooth muscles lining the blood vessels that are supplying the corpus cavernosum in the penis.
- Malegra oral jelly is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction or impotence in adult male patients.
- Erectile dysfunction is the inability to get and maintain an erection long enough to have successful sexual intercourse.
- The first type of erectile dysfunctions is occasional erectile dysfunction which occurs from stressing out and anxiety.
- The second type is frequent erectile dysfunction which is a long-term condition characterized by a serious medical underlying disease that needs to be treated.
- Malegra oral jelly is here to help regain your lost confidence by achieving your dream of perfect sexual intercourse.
Hoe to use Malegra Oral Jelly?
- Malegra Oral Jelly box contains 7 sachets that should be opened as directed. You should eat the whole sachet content for one use.
- This delicious jelly contains the same amount of sildenafil citrate present in an equivalent tablet. It is also easier to eat a jelly than to swallow a pill.
- You can also choose a flavor to match your taste from the seven different flavors that include orange, strawberry, pineapple, banana, butterscotch, mango, and raspberry.
- This magical mood-lifting jelly should be taken (one sachet for one use in a single day) at least 15 minutes before engaging in sexual activities.
- You should consult with your physician if you want to start or stop taking this drug. The maximum dosing frequency is taking one sachet per day.
- The duration of effectiveness of Malegra oral jelly lasts up to an average of 4 hours. It is uncommon to miss a dose since using this drug is need-based, but if you did miss a dose, do not try to cover for a dose you missed if it is almost time for the next dose.
- This drug is not meant to be used by pregnant or lactating women. Women should not take it unless prescribed and should be under total medical supervision.
More tablets for ED treatment:
Buy Cenforce 100mg
Buy Fildena 100
Super P Force For Sale
3 things to avoid doing in your diet to get the maximum effect out of Malegra oral jelly:
1) Drinking grapefruit juice should be prevented while taking this drug as it increases the systemic exposure to the drug leading to increased adverse effects.
2) Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages as they cause an additive hypotensive effect.
3) Eating greasy high-fat meals will decrease the absorption of Malegra oral jelly resulting in a lesser effect.
Side effects of Sildenafil
- You can encounter some common side effects that include getting a headache and/or some less common side effects that include skin flushing or erythema, nasal congestion, upset stomach, feeling sick or nauseated, insomnia (cannot sleep at night), dizziness, and blurry vision (color blindness) or impaired color vision.
- If you get any side effects that you think could affect your safety, be careful not to drive, use machines or sharp tools until you get back to normal state.
- Any side effects that prolong or become unbearable should be handled by consulting with your physician.
- A headache though can be managed by increasing your water intake by drinking water regularly and if it didn’t resolve you should seek medical assistance.
You shouldn’t take Malegra oral jelly without medical consultations if you meet any of the cases listed below
1) If you have an injury or a certain disease or deformity affecting your penis.
2) If you have a history of heart attack (mainly in the last 6 months), stroke, angina, severe hypertension or hypotension, or a life-threatening heart irregularity.
3) If you are diagnosed with sickle cell anemia and are being treated for it.
4) If you have multiple myeloma or leukemia.
5) If you have conditions that could cause bleeding like a stomach ulcer.
6) If you are allergic to the active constituent (Sildenafil) or other inactive ingredients
Last updated by Dr. Mary Hill on September 24, 2021
Author: Dr. Mary Hill
Dr. Marry Hill is amongst the best urologists and content writers, who have treated hundreds of USA as well as international patients. She loves to write content based on Men’s Health problems like Erectile Dysfunction and Sexual Disorders. You can connect on Twitter: @maryhil14623979.