P Force Fort (Sildenafil Citrate)
|Active Ingredient (Generic Name):||
Sunrise Remedies Pvt Ltd
10 Tablets in Strip
6 To 15 days
P force fort ta let is a drug that is manufactured by Sunrise Remedies which is an Indian company. It is used to treat erectile dysfunction or impotence in adult male patients.
What is Erectile Dysfunction (ED)?
Erectile dysfunction is lacking the ability to get or maintain an erection for a sufficient time to complete sexual activity.
There are 2 types of erectile dysfunction
1) Occasional erectile dysfunction: which is the inability of getting an erection due to anxiety or a stressful situation
2) Frequent erectile dysfunction is a long-term sexual dysfunction that is due to a serious medical underlying condition that needs to be treated.Another use for P force fort tablet is the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension which is an increase in the blood pressure in the blood vessels connecting the heart and the lungs due to being narrowed or blocked.
P force fort tablet contains sildenafil ( in the form of citrate salt) as the main active constituent. Sildenafil citrate is a cyclic guanosine monophosphate-specific phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor that prevents the damaging action of cyclic guanosine monophosphate-specific phosphodiesterase type 5 on cyclic guanosine monophosphate present in smooth muscles that are found around the blood vessels.
The effect of P force fort tablet is to relax smooth muscles, dilate blood vessels and increase the blood flow going to specific body parts including the genitals. This mechanism of action increases the sensitivity in your genitals allowing you to have a more intense erection. So the erection is a result of increased blood supply and high oxygen concentration going to the penis. Sildenafil citrate is the first FDA approved drug to treat erectile dysfunction.
How to use P force fort tablet?
One tablet of P force fort tablet contains 150 milligrams of sildenafil citrate ( the main active ingredient). It is a packet of 10 tablets; each tablet is certainly for a different use in a different day.
The highest daily frequency is taking one tablet one time per day. You should take P force fort tablet an hour before engaging in any sexual activities. The duration of action lasts an average of 4 hours so you have enough time for multiple erections to entertain yourself and your partner. Sexual stimulation is a must to see the best possible results of P force fort tablet.
You should discuss taking this drug with a physician and follow the dose prescribed for you exactly. You should never start or stop the treatment without medical consultation. P force fort tablet is not meant to be used by pregnant or lactating women.
Side effects of P force fort tablet
You could experience some of the common side effects, like a headache, flushing, nausea, nose congestion, blurry vision ( or color blindness), dizziness and gastrointestinal tract disturbance, is possible. But experiencing serious side effects like shortness of breath, allergic reactions to ingredients, angina, painful/prolonged erection ( more than 4 hours) or any other symptoms is a red flag and you should ask for medical help.
1) P force fort administration with drugs that are nitric oxide donors is contraindicated as sildenafil is known to cause hypotension if taken with nitrate containing drugs.
2) Antihypertensive drugs like alpha blockers with P force fort will result in an additive decrease in blood pressure. Patients, who are already stable on an alpha-blocker drug, can have dose adjustments of sildenafil by their doctors.
3) Avoid taking Amlodipine when taking P force fort, as a significant decrease in blood pressure will happen.
4) Combining P force fort with CYP3A4 inhibitors: strong CYP3A4 inhibitors like Ritonavir are especially contraindicated when taking sildenafil- containing drugs as they increase the systemic exposure to sildenafil resulting in more side effects. Your doctor should adjust the dose of P force fort according to the strength of the CYP3A4 inhibitor you take.
Do not take this drug if any of these meet your present medical history
1) If you have an injured or a diseased penis (deformed penis)
2) Having a heart attack in the past 6 months or a stroke, angina, severe hypertension or hypotension, or a life-threatening heart irregularity.
3) If you are diagnosed with sickle cell anemia.
4) If you have multiple myeloma.
5) If you have a condition associated with severe bleeding like a stomach ulcer.
6) If you are allergic to the active constituent (Sildenafil citrate) or any inactive constituent.