Active Ingredient (Generic Name):
Centurion Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
10 Tablets in Strip
6 To 15 days
Use Code GV10 @ Checkout page
What is Vilitra?
- Vilitra is a generic version of Vardenafil. It is a PDE5 inhibitor (phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor) used as a remedy for erectile dysfunction in men.
- Vilitra is a PDE5 inhibitor that helps with erectile dysfunction, a condition prevalent among men, also known as impotence.
- Impotence is defined as the inability of a man to experience erection when subjected to sexual stimulation. It occurs due to low or suppressed blood flow towards the penis.
How does Vilitra help to overcome Erectile Dysfunction?
- As we know that Vardenafil is a PDE5 inhibitor it stops the cyclic GMP. Due to this process, the blood vessels present in the muscle cells are smoothened. This indicates an increase in blood flow.
- Vilitra helps men overcome erectile Dysfunction by expanding the corpora cavernosa which is a part of a penis.
- It promotes ample blood flow to the penis due to which it becomes possible for men to experience an erection in the presence of sexual stimulation.
The Doses of Vilitra available in the market are listed as follows:
- We encourage you to use the dosage which has been prescribed to you by your physician.
- The common starting dosage of Vilitra is 10 mg. It is sipped in orally with water roughly an hour before any planned sexual activity.
- Your doctor may reduce the dosage to Vilitra 5 mg or increase it to Vilitra 20 mg based on your body’s reaction to Vilitra 10 mg.
- Always follow your doctor’s directions about the dose of your medicine. Do not increase or decrease your dosage without informing or discussing it with your doctor first.
Guidelines about Missed Dosages
- Vilitra is taken as per your personable requirements, almost an hour before the onset of sexual activity, so it is not likely that you will miss a dose.
- In any case, you should not take more than your prescribed dosage. Only 1 tablet (of your prescribed dosage) is to be taken per day. Please maintain a 24 hours gap between each dose.
How to Use Vilitra?
- Vilitra is to be used orally with water as and when it is needed by you. A 24 hour between the doses is mandatory. We also request you to avoid using Vilitra every day as it may trigger some unwanted side effects.
- You can use Vilitra along with food, but if you want to get quick results, do not eat a heavy meal with lots of fat along with the tablets as it may lengthen the time of the results.
- Drinking alcohol along with Vilitra will make it difficult for you to have an erection. Also, the effects may be as long-lasting as they should be. May lead to harm effects too.
- When you use Vilitra, please abstain from drinking Grapefruit juice, as it may react adversely with the medication.
If you use any of the following medications, please do not use Vilitra:
- Isosorbide mononitrate
- Isosorbide dinitrate
- Amyl nitrate
- Butyl nitrate
- HIV protease inhibitors
- Herbal medications
Please refer to your doctor if you have the following medical conditions before using Vilitra as a treatment for Erectile Dysfunction:
- Heart diseases
- Kidney diseases
- Liver diseases
- Disfigured Penis
- Sickle Cell anemia
- Multiple myelomas
- Blurry eyesight
- Difficulty in hearing
- Bleeding disorder
- Fructose intolerance
- Retinitis pigmentosa
Please do not use Vilitra if you are allergic to Vardenafil. Also, do not use it in combination with any other erectile dysfunction treatment.
You may go through the following COMMON side-effects by using Vilitra:
- Minor Photophobia
- Blurry Vision
- Color Blindness
- Swelling of the tongue and lips
- Unusual rashes on the skin
- Priapism is a condition in which a man has an erection for more than 4 hours. If you experience priapism after you take Vilitra, it is best to see a doctor immediately. If this condition is not dealt with immediately, it may leave your penis permanently damaged.
Inability to hear:
If after using Vilitra you feel strange ringing in your ears or if you have any difficulty in hearing, you should visit your physician or health advisor for prompt treatment.
Loss of Eyesight:
- If the use of Vilitra makes you go through sudden blurred vision or complete loss of eyesight in one eye or both of your eyes, then you need to meet your doctor immediately to avoid any permanent damage.
- Most people have experienced no severe side effects due to the consumption of Vilitra for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. The most common side effect observed due to the use of Vilitra is a headache and it is easily curable.
- There have also been no major allergic reactions reported due to Vilitra medicine.
- Due to past medical history, genetic makeup, age, weight, and many other factors make the medication experience unique to you.
- Therefore, if you observe or experience any symptoms in your body which are affecting you adversely, or if you experience anything that is not normal to your body; inform your doctor immediately. Your health should have your highest attention.
Only men can use Vilitra (Vardenafil) for treating erectile dysfunction.
- It is not intended to be used by women who are pregnant or otherwise.
- You must also remember that Vilitra does not produce an erection without any sexual arousal. The medication must be combined with some sort of sensual stimulation to experience a satisfactory erection and pleasant sexual pleasure.
Other Alternative Generic Cialis for Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
- Tadalista 20, 60
- Actilis Generic Cialis
- Tadalis SX
- valif 20
Other Sildenafil Citrate Brand for cure ED
Popular Brand in USA, UK, France, Australia, Japan
- The Vilitra (Vardenafil) tablets are to be stored in a place that is free from excessive moisture as well as direct sunlight. The medications are to be stored in a dry and cool spot.
- Please keep these medicines away from the reach of your children and also your pets.
- Also, make a point not to share these medicines with anyone else.
- The medication has been prescribed for you, therefore only you must use it.
Last updated by Dr. Mary Hill on July 15, 2021
Author: Dr. Mary Hill
Dr. Marry Hill is amongst the best urologists and content writer, who have treated hundreds of USA as well as international patients. She loves to write content based on Men’s Health problems like Erectile Dysfunction and Sexual Disorders. You can connect on Twitter: @maryhil14623979.