- Getting a hard penis during sexual intercourse, you need approx 130 milliliters (ml), or 4.4 ounces of blood.
- This is a very small fraction compared to the 1.2 to 1.5 gallons (4,500 to 5,600 ml) of blood that a mature human body needs to run. These amounts of blood need to be circulating in the whole body.
- Keeping or maintaining the erection needs a relatively small amount of blood, not a huge amount of blood is needed.
The function of blood to maintain erection during the sex
- Inside the penis, you will find the two columns of spongy tissue known as the corpora cavernosa that contains the blood vessels.
- When your penis is flexible and at that time the arteries are constricted, the corpora cavernosa provide enough blood flow to keep the tissues healthy.
- During the sexual activity, you become sexually aroused, on that the smooth muscles of the penis arteries become relax as well as the blood vessels become dilated, these all facilitating blood circulation.
- During this time the corpora cavernosa tissue also expands, making the penis bigger and harder very easily.
- For proper erection, the nervous system, the brain, blood vessels, and some of the hormones need to be worked properly.
Their work procedures mention below:
- Corpora cavernosa relaxes the muscles based on nerve stimulation signals from the brain that signals that depend on a variety of factors, such as visual images or romantic thoughts.
- The nerve impulses then send signals to the corpora cavernosa tissue to prepare her for sexual intercourse.
- When you get sexually stimulated, chemical called nitric oxide (NO) is released from the body. It allows dilating the blood vessels and active a essential enzyme known as guanylate cyclase which works as a trigger to release the cyclic guanosine monophosphate or cGMP. It is the responsible to make the spongy tissue relax. After that it allows to expand the arteries of the penis and help to flow proper amount of blood, without any complication.
- After this process the penis becomes hard and big and help you to achieve the enjoyable sex.
Which factors create problems in blood flow?
There are several factors that can affect blood flow to the penis or penile arteries to allow it to become harder.
- Circulation problems: There are various types of disease such asCardiovascular, high blood sugar, high blood sugar, high cholesterol, diabetes; kidney can create obstruction in blood flow to the men sexual organ or other parts of the body.
- Nervous system dysfunction: Different types of Neurological disorders like Alzheimer, multiple sclerosis and also Parkinson can reduce the blood flow to all parts of the body. It also interferes in signaling from brain to sex organ to be stimulated for sexual performance.
- Tissue damage: Radiation treatment in the bladder or prostate can sometimes damage nerves and blood vessels which can create obstruction to sexual arousal as it interferes with the signaling process.
Some tips that allow getting proper blood flow in the penis:
A good lifestyle that promotes good physical and mental health helps to get good blood circulation in our body. It helps to maintain the erection.
Here are some tips mentioned below that support the healthy erections
- You have to quit the habit of alcohol consumption or smoking. Remember, excessive alcohol consumptionand smoking may increase your sexual ability gradually. It is best idea to reduce the habit of your drinking and smoking habit that may boost the enjoyment in bed.
- Get regular exercise: Report states that, men with excessive weight have 50% chances to have other sexual disorder than the men with 32-inch waist. So, it is proves that obesity is another prime cause of Erectile Disorder. So you have to loss the excess weight that helps to fight the sexual disorder.
- Addressing the issues in mental health like stress, depression and anxiety. These factors can affect your sexual ability and overall health.
Taking a huge amount of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and legumes
Nutrients rich food like vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and legumes may help to get rid of various health problems. It plays a key role if you are facing an Erectile Dysfunction Problem. Proper blood flow all over the body can help you get consistent erections. Foods that help you stay erect for a long time.
Here are some foods that may help
Try to get antioxidants as well as anthocyanins-rich fruit like blueberry that allow you to prevent various problems in your body and also decrease the chance of heart disease.
- You should take the leafy green vegetable like spinach that allows you to boost the testosterone level in human body.
- Foods rich with L-arginine B-12, such as oatmeal, soy-based food help to relax the muscles of your body and improve blood flow.
Do not take fatty, fried, and processed foods
It is important to avoid the fatty, fried, or processed foods which are not good for your health; as it may enhance the risk of certain health problem that affects your sexual ability.
You may find out the high-fat but healthy foods
- Dairy products, including pannier, yogurt and low-fat milk
- Whole-grain cereals.
- Whole cheese not pre-grated.
Keep green salad, easy-to-prep vegetables, and grains are extremely effective to keep your body healthy, so you can keep and maintain an erection.
Consider the Mediterranean diet
According to some research, the Mediterranean diet can help to reduce some severe health issues that may increase the chance of ED or erectile dysfunction.
Here is the proper diet that will help to decrease the:
- Lower cholesterol
- Increase testosterone level
- Increase antioxidants
- Improve blood flow
- Increase L-arginine levels
Treatment By Medication
A number of natural treatments are available for ED. But if you want to cure the ED issue instantly. Take ED treatment medicines like,
Buy Tadapox online
Tadora 20 for sale